Want to analyze and improve the SEO performance of your website? Like many digital marketers, are you also depend on tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush? Are you not using Google Search Console to identify and solve technical as well as page performance issues?
Google Search Console is a kind of tool that helps you to elevate organic traffic and increase the digital presence of your website. Despite GSC is not much popular among business owners, there is an increasing search query of “how to use Google Search Console” over the past few years.
Many Professional SEO Services providers use it to get each and every valuable data for SEO strategy. Whether other tools provide only 30 to 40% of your website’s keywords rankings because they crawl a limited number of SERPs.
In this post, we are discussing how to Use Google Search Console to drive organic traffic to your website. Let’s dive in.
You can’t take advantage of Google Search Console if you are randomly log in to it. It is just not about an overall fact like impression and click for your website. Here is how you can fully use this platform and convert your data into good, strategic optimization.
Are Your Targeted Keywords Understood By Google?
Any Professional and Affordable SEO Company suggest you increase keywords phrases in your next content to get a higher rank on search engine. It is the only and simple strategy to get the attention of your target audience by providing high-quality content with expertise and brand knowledge of your products or services.
How do you check about the recent content you uploaded on your website? Is it perfectly pulling its weight and attract your targeting audience to your site?
If you still wait for 20 to 30 days to verify all of the things, you should use Google Search Console that helps you instantly to verify such data.
How to use Google Search Console for your content?
- Firstly you need to pick up a relevant keyword that your want to rank on a web page
- You should optimize your content by adding some relevant target keywords.
- After publishing the content, you need to verify whether Google understands the consistency of your content or not by the SERPs for your keyword.
- If you see a negative result then you still need to improve such areas as Metadata, site authority, and many others.
Is Google Check Crawling And Indexing Properly For Your WebPages?
Any webpage that is ranked for relevant search queries always passes through Crawling and indexing by Search engine spiders. If you want to see which one of your web pages is indexed and when it has crawled then you can use Google Search Console.
Why these kinds of information are much valuable for marketers and SEO specialists? They keep in mind to improvise the SEO performance. Here are few reasons behind it:
- Whenever you do on-page optimization for any webpage, you need to wait until the next crawl of that particular web page. Because Google’s algorithm will not count any of your improvement before it.
- If you have a website with countless landing pages then you must be sure that Google only crawls the most vital pages. You can add such a low-value page with robots tags like “no index, no follow”. Many affordable SEO providers potentially maintain their crawl budget.
- Once confirming your code, you can add schema.org markup that helps your site to get more clicks in the SERPs.
Troubleshoot Technical and Page Performance Issues
When it comes to rank your website on search engines like Google you not only focus on single terms you can improve your site rankings by solving page performance and technical issues.
All the Google crawlers need to rank your website is how many your pages are responsive, loading speed, and providing the best page experience to your users.
By using Google Search Console you can find troubleshooting technical problems or page performance issues.
Here are few signals that check by Google algorithm’s to check the overall web page experience:
- Core web vitals: it contains load times, visual stability, site speed, interactivity of your website.
- Mobile usability: after implementing mobile-first indexing Googles algorithms rank pages that are more responsive, better performing, and fast loading on mobile devices.
- HTTPS: Google already suggests every site owner get more secure protocols HTTPS rather than HTTP.
Among many of the above, if your web pages have in problem in these areas you can get notification on your Google Search Console account. That’s become easy for you to actual problems for your web pages.
Use SEO A/B Test for Daily Rank Tracking
Want to improve the overall positions of your keywords? Once you get to know about main or relevant keywords that provide proper security, performance, mobile usability to Google’s standard. You can use the A/B test for particular optimization and can increase the overall positions of all keywords.
Steps for A/B test in Google Search Console
- Firstly, choose any particular page that you want to test with a specific variant. ( never test two or more variant because it will make difficult for you to determine improved rankings)
- Do some optimization like(internal links, meta description, page title) for a particular web page
- Once your optimization you need to wait for 10 to 12 days to see the improvements of average positions, click-through rate, and impressions.
Always keeps in mind while iterating your website that every relevant keyword is like a great opportunity for your business and clients. Google Search Console is the best tool to find out whether your SEO strategy is on the right track or not.
However, Google is always strict about its ranking algorithms. But it also provides such tools that suggest where you need to focus and put your efforts to increase the rank and online visibility of your website. We can say that it’s impossible to find any other tools that can be replaced by Google Search Console’s data. Do use this helpful tool to identify the stage or level of your website.